Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kanye West may no longer be cool because he's engaged to Kim Kardashian.
But, even we must admit, this was a pretty cool move by the large-breasted reality star.


On Thursday night in New Orleans, a Twitter user with the profile name "Myleeza" was in attendance at a Kanye concert when she Tweeted:


"I'm looking for Kim SO hard while we wait for Yeezy to come out. Wya sis?"
Incredibly, Kim actually responded to the question, writing back:
"I'm sending someone to go get you so you can come sit with me!!! Need your seat # & section. DM me ASAP!!!"
And, with that, Myleeza actually went and watched the show with West's fiancee, Tweeting her crazy excitement.
"IM ABOUT TO GO SIT WITH KIM KARDASHIAN AT THE KANYE CONCERT! IS THIS LIFE? IM SHAKING!!!!!!"
Myleeza also got to go backstage and pose with Kardashian and West, later gushing over her memorable evening.
"From the bottom of my heart, sis THANK YOU. You never cease to amaze me with your kindness and loyalty! I love you SO MUCH," she Tweeted.

0 comments :

Post a Comment