Monday, December 9, 2013

Selena Gomez was caught on video dropping the F-bomb moments before she reportedly stormed off stage at the Jingle Ball.
It seems the former Disney star turned into a scrooge when she experienced sound problems during her performance at the KIIS FM charity event.
The embarrassing moment happened on Friday night in Los Angeles - you know, the one where Miley Cyrus twerked on santa? - as pretty Selena lost her patience.
Selena, who previously dated Justin Bieber, was reportedly "p*ed" because her sound wasn't working properly and walked off in exasperation before finishing her set.
The pretty 21-year-old was forced to yell into the crowd, which consisted of mostly children, when her microphone malfunctioned, according to UsMagazine.com.

She is quoted as yelling: "Sorry, the sound isn't working! Are you guys having a good night? I promise, a lot cooler people are gonna come out tonight.
"Is it okay if I perform two more songs and you guys can get to it?"
Selena attempted to delay her set for a few minutes in a bid to give audio technicians enough time to fix the problem but when it didn't get any better.
Putting on a brave face she said: "I have to thank you guys so much for allowing me to be able to perform the music that I love.
"And I have to say that before you guys go on to the people that you care about, I really appreciate you supporting everything that I do.
"So this next song is the first song I had hit No. 1, and it's called Come & Get It."

0 comments :

Post a Comment