Friday, December 13, 2013

Beyonce’s new single ‘Partition’ is so sexy and reminds us a bit of Rihanna’s recent ‘Pour It Up’ video. They are both totally hot but we want to know who had the better strip show?

Beyonce is channeling her inner cage dancer in her “Partition” music video! It’s incredibly sexy but it’s very similar to Rihanna‘s ”Pour It Up.” This isn’t the only possible Rihanna reference on Beyonce’s new album, she also dropped a song called “Drunk In Love,” which is almost the same name as RiRi’s, “Drunk On Love.”

Beyonce Vs. Rihanna — Whose Strip Scene Is Hotter

Beyonce is such a rockstar. The singer debuted her new album Beyonce on Dec. 13 and also dropped a music video for each one. They are all unbelievable but we have to point out how sexy Beyonce looks in “Partition.”
Although it’s just a snippet, it reminds us of RiRi’s latest video. HollywoodLifers, it’s up to you to decide who looks sexier when they strip!

Beyonce Releases Surprise New Album ‘Beyonce’

Beyonce released a statement to go along with the groundbreaking album’s release, where she explains why she dropped the album the way she did and what the gorgeous accompanying music videos mean to her.
“I see music. It’s more than just what I hear. When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.
I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it. I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There’s so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn’t want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it’s ready and from me to my fans. I just want to give my album to the people I love and respect and hope that they feel the same thing I felt when I made the music.”

Rihanna’s ‘Pour It Up’ Video: Twerking In A Thong

The word modest doesn’t exactly come to mind while watching Rihanna’s music video. The singer displays her unbelievable twerking talentthroughout the three minute and 16 second video and it will definitely make you blush.
We can’t help but wonder what her ex-boyfriendChris Brown and Drake thinks of the video.

0 comments :

Post a Comment